Lindblad Expeditions–National Geographic is offering solo travelers exclusive savings on seven itineraries. For a limited period, solo premiums will be waived on select expeditions to Galápagos, Baja California, Costa Rica & Panama, Belize, South Pacific, and the Pacific Northwest.
The following are the six itineraries that will waive solo premiums:
- Columbia & Snake Rivers Journey: Seven-day expedition aboard the new National Geographic Quest discovering sky-high canyons, massive waterfalls, and ancient petroglyphs along the Columbia and Snake Rivers. Available on April 25 and May 1, 2019 departures. Rates begin at $4,940 per person. Plus receive a $500 air credit, valid for new bookings only, subject to availability.
- Galápagos: Experience up-close encounters with endemic wildlife on this 10-day immersive expedition. Explore the varied islands, habitats, and wildlife both on land and under the sea, including options for walks, hikes, kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkeling. Available departures: National Geographic Endeavour II: February 1 and March 1, 2019; National Geographic Islander: February 9 and 16, 2019. Rates begin at $8,450.
- Base Camp Baja: Lindblad has teamed up with Exhale Spa for a five-day wildness and wellness getaway aboard National Geographic Venture. Explore landscapes in uninhabited wilds of Espíritu Santo and Isla Partida in the Sea of Cortez and experience Exhale’s award-winning wellbeing programs. Available are fitness classes and mindfulness hikes. Available on December 22 and 30, 2018; January 3 and 7, 2019 departures. Rates begin at $2,650.
- Baja California & the Sea of Cortez: Among the Great Whales: See California gray whales up close on this 10-Day voyage aboard National Geographic Venture. Explore the entrance of Bahía Magdalena, as well as Laguna San Ignacio, the whales’ main breeding grounds. Snorkel with sea lions, search for marine mammals and experience the Baja California undersea. Hike desert islands, sculpted sand dunes, and see a variety of wildlife in the Sea of Cortez. Available on the January 12, 2019 departure. Rates begin at $6,590; plus receive a $350 air credit, valid for new bookings only, subject to availability.
- A Voyage to Belize: Wildlife, Reefs, and Rivers: Travel to the Belize Barrier Reef on this six-day voyage aboard National Geographic Quest. Experience the sea, home to the largest coral reef in the northern hemisphere, just recently taken off UNESCO’s endangered list. Available on the March 5, 2019 departure. Rates begin at $3,850. Plus receive free air, a $350 air credit, or business class upgrade, valid for new bookings only, subject to availability.
- Costa Rica and Panama Canal: Eight-days aboard National Geographic Quest exploring Costa Rica and the Panama Canal, an experience of nature and jungle wildlife coupled with a crossing of the Panama Canal. Venture into remote wilderness: hike among monkeys, sloths, and tropical birds, and explore far from any inhabited places. Available on December 15, 2018 and January 5, 2019 departures; plus receive free round-trip air or a two-night extension, valid for new bookings only, subject to availability.
- Tahiti to the Marquesas + Crossing to Hawaii extension: Set aboard National Geographic Orion, follow in the path of early Polynesian navigators on this nine-day voyage that takes travelers to some of sites in the far reaches of French Polynesia. Then choose to continue onboard on a seven-day sea voyage across the equator. Available on May 22, 2019 and May 18, 2020 departures. Rates begin at $9,530.
For more information, visit www.expeditions.com.
Lindblad Expeditions Launches National Geographic Venture
Lindblad Previews New Polar Ship, National Geographic Endurance
This Week in Cruise: Ocean Updates From HAL, Celebrity
Lindblad Expeditions and National Geographic Expand Agreement